Youâ€™ve seen the marketing approach many call gratis marketing. Win a free iPod, gift card, plasma TV (or numerous other prizes) or earn cash simply by signing up for a certain number of offers. There are many companies out there that market merchants this way and usually more than one such offer available to affiliates on CPA Networks. I came across this video the other day. I found a few videos on YouTube along these same lines, but this guy won the prize as Poster Boy for Incent Offers and explains some of the reasons debate rages around gratis/incent offers. Heâ€™s promoting a web site called FusionCash and explains why people should join and how they should participate. BTW, heâ€™s an “affiliate” also and yes he did have a referrer link in the video description area. ðŸ™‚
So what are some of your favorite lines from his video? Some of mine are:
- Sign up for a bunch of “crap” offers
- Be sure to cancel those trial offers before you get charged!
- Be sure to sign up for a junk email account before you participate in any offers
- The intermission to let the cat out.
- When he hit a wall telling people know just how much they could earn if they did 7 offers that paid $14 each.
I have to give him an A+ for Truth in Advertising but this is exactly how many consumers use these types of incent offers. And I laughed really hard.